Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day i don't even know what

Okay I KNOW it's been forever since I've posted anything.

Not that anyone reads this, but whatever.

10:58 A.M.: Wake up. Do an hour of yoga.

12:32 P.M.: Feel all of a sudden that I need to make a blog post.

12:37 P.M.: Just got done reading earlier blog posts. Is it weird that my past self makes my present self laugh? Who knows. Decide that I need to keep on my blog every day until I move away. Can't believe I'm moving away. Hate it.

4:44 P.M.: Decide to go get a manicure.

8:48 P.M.: Return home from class. Love the manicure. I've been on a few dates with this guy who's a computer programmer. He keeps asking me to spend the night. WTF dude. I've been on 3 dates with you. No. But I like to keep him around for the occasional date. We're supposed to go to IKEA this weekend. We'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment