Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 19

12:30 P.M.: Wake up. Hating it. Desperately want to skip class, but know I can't.

3:09 P.M.: Arrive at class. Had a salad for lunch. Yummy.

6:25 P.M.: Return home. Roommate is here. Surprise. Haven't seen her since Wednesday.

7:13 P.M.: Go over to Party BFF's room to talk about lately goings on and to watch House.

9:22 P.M.: Venture out to return shirt to American Apparel. All they give is store credit. Fuck. Decide to walk to Rockefeller Center. On the way, text Party Promoter. He wants to hang out. I say okay.

12:24 A.M.: After wandering around midtown east, I go to his apartment. So nice. 45th floor. Balcony. Breath taking view. Either way, he's an ass hole. Knew he would be. Thinks every girl that comes over there wants to fuck him. He says it's a "privilege ." I laugh in his face. He tries for 2 hours to get in my pants. Eventually, he gets tired of being turned down, and I leave. What a prick, seriously.

2:32 A.M.: Return home. Roommate is gone. I'm glad. Feel kind of like shit after tonight. Somehow, it's a blow to my self esteem. Know I would feel 10 times worse if I had done anything with that douche bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment