Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 14

12:02 P.M.: Wake up in Jersey. Decide to skip class so I don't have to rush around to catch a train. Plus I didn't even study for the test we're having today.

4:27 P.M.: Back in the city. Heat up some food, watch Dexter. Nice.

7:23 P.M.: Meet up with this guy from NYU. Have no interest in dating him, but I think we could be good friends. And ironically, we have the best "date" I've been on since I've been here. I met him down in the Village, and we just started walking and ended up all the way back in midtown. Then we took the subway back down to the village to this sushi restaurant. Good, but not amazing sushi. Then, we wandered over to the Brooklyn Bridge and walked across and back. I'd never been there, so it was pretty exciting to see the view. By the time we got back across the bridge it was around 12:45 A.M. We tried to get him back in to my place so we could watch a movie or something, but the security guards wouldn't let him in. Oh well. It was a fun night anyways. I really think he's gay, and he just doesn't know it yet. He has a girlfriend in Boston, but whatever.

1:32 A.M.: Arrive home. Watch an episode of Dexter.

3:47 A.M.: Get in bed, then wake up at 6 AM to register for classes, then go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment