Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 12

1:27 P.M.: Meet up with Connecticut. Walk through Central Park. Pretty nice, but many lags in the conversation. Not "awkward silences" though. We're there for about an hour, then head back to my place so he can get his bag.

4:02 P.M.: Make out sesh begins. He's kind of one of those "eat your face" kissers unfortunately. And he has weird teeth. Idk how I feel about him. Anyways he tells me I'm gorgeous. Eventually I tell him to slow it down because he's acting like has a year's worth of sexual frustration he wants to get out. Roommate arrives. Introduce them. Connecticut has a meeting, so we make plans to hang out tomorrow around 2.

4:30 P.M.: Go out for pizza with roomie, then to a meeting for a group project at school.

7:35 P.M.: Looking for a place to watch House since roomie wants to watch One Tree Hill. Blah. Will probably have to end up pirating it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment