Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 13

11:30 A.M.: Wake up. Posted an ad on Craigslist last night, just to see what would happen. Ended up with an inbox full of crap. Big surprise. I guess I just like it when random people compliment me. Not seriously considering any of them.

1:45 P.M.: Off to class. Supposed to leave early to meet up with Connecticut, although not really feeling a connection. Realize I have a dermatologist appointment at 4:30. Cancel plans with Connecticut. He does not seem to want to reschedule. Neither do I.

5:02 P.M.: Walk out of the doctor's office with tears in my eyes and an Accutane prescription in my hand. That extracting shit is the most painful thing ever, but at least I'm going to get my Accutane. Even though my skin isn't that bad, it's the only thing that has ever worked to clear anything up. Stop at American Apparel, pick up a few things. Feeling down about the whole dating situation. Decide to end pursuit of perfect guy via the internet and or the iphone. Need to meet someone in real life.

8:02 P.M.: Board a train to Jersey. Going to stay with my cousin, since the roommate is having her friend stay over. That and I felt like getting away. Becoming pretty good friends with this freshman from Boston who goes to NYU. Although we've never met, like so many other of the guys I've been talking to, I have no interest in dating him. He just seems like he will be a nice friend. Decide to give him my number so I can delete WhosHere application on iPhone. We have nice conversations, friendly ones, which is the most important thing. He asks me to go for a walk with him after I've already gotten on the train. I'm disappointed, but not distraught. We'll hang out soon.

10:44 P.M.: Relaxing in Jersey. About to watch Dexter. Feeling content, but know this won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment