Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 9

12:07 P.M.: Arrive at class. Proceed to ace extremely easy math test. First one done, as usual.

1:48 P.M.: Leave class, then go get extensions with party BFF. Spend an hour and a half sewing the clips on. Finally get them in. Now my hair is as long as it used to be before I cut it, I'll just have to learn to put these things in myself.

9:42 P.M.: Go get pizza at my usual place, guy at the counter flirts with me. He's totally ugly, I'm just nice to him because I think maybe one day he'll give me my food for free. Has yet to happen.

10:45 P.M.: Off to the pub with Party BFF. Drank something like 5 drinks and didn't pay a cent all night. Love that. Met a 47 year-old actor that was in a bunch of shows like Law and Order, Rescue Me, and other things. Asks us to come to a play he's currently in, says he'll comp our tickets. Think we should go, I mean if it's free, what the hell.

3:08 A.M.: Wander home without Party BFF. Just got bored and tired and didn't feel like being there anymore. She comes home 45 minutes later, I hear her walk in next door. Overall, uneventful night, becoming more and more common.

No comments:

Post a Comment