Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 1

6:11 P.M.: Decide to do a blog in the format of the Sex Diaries from New York magazine

6:27 P.M.: Arrive at class. Prepare for semi borefest.

8:36 P.M.: Leave class. Became better acquainted with girl sitting next to me. Realize half way through class we're doing a group project together for another class. Decide getting to know her better was a good thing.

8:38 P.M.: Call Mom. Tell her about daily goings on. Talk the 8 blocks home, then hang up.

9:16 P.M.: Feel hungry, but can't decide what to eat. Usual. Wish I wanted fruit, but don't really. Know I need to lose 20 pounds. Decide to decide what to eat later

9:36 P.M.: Decide to eat pizza. That's not totally diet breaking right? Off to Duane Reade to buy thank you cards and Amadeus.

11:12 P.M.: After going to Duane Reade and being unsurprisingly disappointed by the thank you note selection and eating a slice of really yummy, (but probably full of calories) pizza, I watched the season premiere of the Real Housewives of Orange County. Dumb TV that I can't help but watch. I just turned on Seinfeld to make myself feel better about my television preferences. Can't stop wanting a boyfriend, but at the same time hate all the guys currently in the picture. Dying to meet someone worth while. Constantly getting jealous of random couples I see. Bad. Keep having weird "meeting the perfect guy" fantasies. "That bag looks heavy, let me help you with that," sort of thing. If that ever did happen, the guy would probably be hideous, or 50. Friend in the building asked me to go to the pub tonight. Told him I might, knowing that I definitely won't. Roommate is MIA. Not unusual.

11:22 P.M.: Have just decided to discontinue all communication with current guys - Jersey, Borders, Coke Dealer, and Rapid Fire Texter. Jersey is a guy (obviously from Jersey) who lives in my building. This could make things more difficult, but I'll just stop answering his texts. He'll get the message. Borders is a black guy I met at Borders. We went on 2 dates, but I just can't bring myself to be attracted to a black person. That and he's 29. Too old. Coke Dealer I met at the pub. He's half Italian, half Brazilian. I don't want to be involved with a coke dealer, even if he does own restaurants and have an apartment on the upper west side. Finally, Rapid Fire Texter I've never even met. He started talking to me on Who'sHere and I gave him my number (an action I now regret). He hasn't texted me for 2 days (rare) so hopefully he got the hint already. Due to this unloading, I need to find a new bunch. Don't know how easy that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment