Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 2

11:26 A.M.: Wake up. about to go to class. Hate this stupid class. Have skipped it 2 weeks in a row. Have learned everything he's teaching us in high school. Good possibility we have a test today that I don't know about. Oh well.

2:34 P.M.: Arrive home. Left class half way through due to boredom and hunger. We didn't have a test today; it's next week. Eating a salad for lunch. Think it's ridiculous that the same salad is $2 cheaper at one deli than another deli 4 doors down. However cheaper deli puts way too much dressing. Jersey has texted four times with no response. This is going to be more difficult than I thought.

4:08 P.M.: Jersey has turned to Facebook IM. Forced to move him to my friend list that I keep offline at all times. I was initially going to title this friend list "meanies" but not wanting to look at that negative word all the time, changed the list name to "Christmas," a feel good word, I think.

9:22 P.M.: Just got back from SoHo. Spent some of my birthday money, bought some great things at Guess. Totally Eye-f'd guy on the subway, nothing happened. Dying to meet someone new still, maybe something will happen tonight.

10:30 P.M.: Venture out to the pub with Party BFF. She's my next door neighbor in the building, we get along quite well. As we walk in I see a gorgeous guy, later I decide that he's gay.

11:45 P.M.: Receive text from Jersey. He just won't quit. Don't answer.

1:45 A.M.: Creepy Russian at the end of the bar keeps trying to talk to Party BFF and I, and buy us drinks. Keep avoiding Creepy Russian, he looks like my old gym teacher.

3:00 A.M.: Coke Dealer walks into the pub. Says I stood him up on Monday. Whatever. Says we have a date this Monday. Yeah right.

3:50 A.M.: Party BFF and I stumble over to McDonald's, only to find that they are now serving breakfast and will not give us anything from the regular menu. See one of our RA's and his friend (who is gorgeous) there. Have a nice chat. Gorgeous Friend is from Jersey. I'll call him Jersey 2. Jersey 2 lives two hours away, hopeless.

5:30 A.M.: After chatting with the security guards for 20 minutes and getting food from the diner I finally get in bed. Unproductive night.


No comments:

Post a Comment