Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 11

4:29 P.M.: Meet up with Godmother. Have a lovely walk up 5th Ave. Stop at Le Bonne Soupe for dinner. Very relaxed and casual, food was quite good.

6:45 P.M.: Leave Godmother at the bus stop, and then walk home. Was a very nice day. Stopped to get a lip wax on the way home. I felt as though this was a "New York Moment" You can't just get a lip wax at 7:30 PM on a Sunday just anywhere.

7:38 P.M.: Arrive home. Check my mail. Up and Julie and Julia came! I'm excited to watch these. I've seen Up already but not Julie and Julia. Will be perfect for lonely nights at home. Or cute cuddle dates.

11:02 P.M.: Toggle between watching an episode of Dexter, skyping with Party BFF, and Mom. Eventually both hang up and I finish watching Dexter. Decide to take 2 Adavan to help me sleep. Works perfectly, along with adding funny thoughts and goings on in my head. I have to get up early tomorrow for date with Connecticut. I'm pretty nervous. Hopefully things go swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment